This week I was stuck with the ideas of what is fun? Is it just something which gives us pleasure? joy? Than why people say: “you are funny?” Does it mean that a “funny person” shares joy, happiness? Can it be someone who is sharing sarcastic stories about the other’s experience?
I really wanted to take this assignment as an exercise for personal growth as photographer, but I am confused now, because the meaning of “fun” has so many angles so I don’t really know from where to start. So I came up with the 10 things which could bring fun to the ordinary day in the city:
1) Meet the sunrise from your window and experience the colours of the clouds in the sky, write down the colours somewhere.
2) Try to dress up using only the colours you’ve wrote down from the 1 assignment (probably blue, white, pink, yellow). Make other’s feel there is a “rainbow” in the city 😉
3) Put on your favourite music and dance in front of the mirror instead of doing morning exercise. It’s way more funny.
4) Plan something exciting for the next month – like travel to another part of the world (in my case – Asia).
5) Bake a cake. Even if you have never did it before. There are a lot of easy to do recipes in the Internet, so try to make fun for others with your baking talent.
6) Call a friend and try to remind the funniest story you had together. I think here you would laugh a lot, while reminding something from the past times, or even from yesterday. (for instance, a friend of mine, when we went to our first serious disco, fell asleep in the toilet, while everyone was looking for underaged girl in the whole building… )
7) You can also go to the zoo and just watch the way animals doing their daily routine. It’s pretty funny and you can find many of similarities with us…
8) If you have a pet at home, you don’t need to go to the zoo, just watch your smaller roommate doing some weird stuff.
9) Watch the sunset from the roof of high building (the higher – the better, but in my city the highest option is 16 storied building).
10) If it’s warm outside, lay down on the grass and watch the stars. May be one of them will decide to fall so you could make a wish ❤
As a conclusion, you don’t need to have a lot of money, crazy friends or sick imagination to have fun… Fun is everywhere, open your fridge and you might find funny forgotten stinky cheese, which expired 3 months ago… It could make you furious about your roommate, or it may bring you a lot of fun, it’s just about your attitude and acceptance of things around. Let’s make fun – it’s better for our health!
In respond to weekly photo challenge Fun.