Strasbourg is valuable French city and during my visit I`ve collected 10 of the most obvious facts and images which make a quick guide through it`s essence.
1) May be one the №1 fact should be that there is European Parliament in Strasbourg. This fact make this city unique and very important.
2) Strasbourg close enough to German borders, and because of this the city has many of German features.
3) Each place in France has it’s own Notre Dame Cathedral and Strasbourg is not an exception. Strasbourg`s Notre Dame Cathedral is as huge that I couldn’t capture it whole with my camera.
4) It is too clean, too neat and it`s too…. much. You can hardly find imperfections here, which I found a bit boring.
Even if you could find a slight imperfection it is still beautiful)
5) Usually people are not walking on foot here, especially after 7 p.m.
6) Most of the big buildings here have the sign of Council of Europe.
7) They have a good deals in the restaurants, just make your own investigation.
8) It is more rainy than sunny.
9) There is one of the two European Youth Centers in Strasbourg. Another one is situated in Budapest.