On the eve of St. Valentine`s Day I wanted to share something romantic from my travels and I`ve stopped on the places which I’ve been visiting and where I was thinking about someone special to be with me… I believe that everyone has this kind of special romantic places and I encourage you to share with me where are they. I would like to explore something new ) So let’s start with my unconditional love:
1) Is there something more romantic that the Ocean? For me it could be the ideal date accompanied by the melody of flux and reflux… One of those places, where you could enjoy the untouched nature and wild Ocean is Fisher Island, the USA. This Island is a part of NY state, but you can get there by the ferry from New London, Connecticut. It is almost like uninhabited island with just one shop, restaurant and Church. Here is the place where people from New York have small villas to escape from the big city.
2) If to continue with the US, let’s talk about one of 7th World`s wonders – Niagara Falls. Can you believe it or not, but while getting closer to the waterfall I was crying… It was so unusual to be so close to the world`s wonder – to this huge amount of water falling down constantly, so I could just imagine what if the person I love would be with me for that moment to share the happiness the world gives for humanity.
3) Do you think that the big city could be romantic? For me yes, if to date someone on the top of New York. You can get your feelings higher and mind broader and after why not to get lost in the diverse streets of New York City for some hours)
You want to read more about the US? Just click here ❤
4) Now let’s move to one of my favorite destinations – Morocco. I like this African country first of all because of the Ocean, secondly – because of it’s rich culture. So the 3rd place goes to the Moroccan coast washed by the Atlantic Ocean.
5) Another most romantic Moroccan place is the city of red color – Marrakech. This is one of the warmest cities and have many of traditional stuff. There are many of beautiful & romantic places like Moroccan riads – traditional hotels. One more thing – is that the Desert is very close to Marrakech and this is my dream to go there, but till now I haven’t made it yet.
More about Morocco
6) Let`s switch from the most warm romantic place to cold and snowy Norway. The nature of this country is just amazing and the fjords which cutted the land could be one of the world wonders as well. The romance of this place is to get warm with your beloved and observe the white beauty…
7) I never had Budapest in my travel plan, but when I`ve got there I was completely amazed. This city is so comfortable and I can say that it is very much romantic. All the places here seems to be designed for the couples and while watching the lights of Danube I promised myself to come back here with my love ❤
More about Hungary
8) European country washed by the Ocean and attracts with light and delicious cuisine consider to be also one of the most romantic places for me is Portugal. Here is everything seems to be so special, the food, the nature, places… Take your partner and go together to Portugal, it could be a great present to both of you.
More about Portugal
9) Istanbul – the city of powerful energy and a piece of romance in it`s fast life. You will not get tired to explore this wonderful city, especially when you are accompanied by your true love.
More about Turkey
10) And the last but not the least is romance of my motherland – Ukraine. Here you can find many of wonders which will make your love more powerful. For instance one of the most romantic Ukrainian city – Lviv. The air here has a mysterious smell and it`s easy to get in love with this city.
Here I also want to share a word about a place on Crimean Peninsula which is very famous in Ukraine, called Swallow`s Nest. It is situated in Yalta city and it has a special small castle on the rock right above the Black Sea.
And the last Ukrainian place for today is romantic because of it`s name “The Tunnel of Love“. What could be more inspiring than walk through this naturally created tunnel holding the hand of someone special 😉
More about Ukraine
So here is my list of romantic places. I’m pretty sure you have hundreds of places to add, but what I want to say is that the most romantic place – is where your heart beats faster… It’s the home of your love!