We are growing up day by day, we change our perception, attitudes, values – we are growing as a personality, but there would be always something which will try to stop your personal growth… So if you are not a student any more you are under the huge control by the socium, who dares to take care of your personal life. How many times you`ve heard the questions which annoy us during the entire life, from “good advisers”, whose personal life is not that successful as they were expected it.
Let’s remind ourselves what is the most common topics to judge your style of life which is different from the “right” perception of society, and never give them a chance to stop following our dreams:
1) Relationships. “How can you deal with it if he is older than you?”
2) Work. “Stop doing stupid things and start to earn money…” If you are trying to follow your talents and don`t wish to work at the plant – you are at gunpoint. Your creativity doesn`t mean a lot for them if your incomes are not stable…
3) Marriage. “You are already 25, why to wait until you’ll be old?” Society is not appreciating that much your willingness for self-development – they just want you to be as copy paste of the majority – so it`s easier for them to observe you as a housekeeper wife.
4) Children. “You are already 25, you have to give birth to children.” It doesn`t matter if you are ready to become parents… society was already decided for you – that if you are married you have to give birth now.
5) Style. “You are too young to wear this… You are a wife to wear this, it is not allowed to behave yourself as you do…”
What else would you add? What annoys you the most? Let`s share our experiences and remain the reflection of ourselves. It`s nice2be You and you deserves to follow your own way ❤